Being an HR professional is no easy task. We know, we’ve been there, got the t-shirt, seen the sights, fought the battles. But sometimes there are little things that can make a difference.
Like taking pride in being in HR.
The next time you’re down, hammered by the latest performance management process or the salary review, take a step back and remember, without you;
- Nobody would get paid
- Senior managers would spend their lives in court defending the organisation
- People wouldn’t get recruited
- People wouldn’t get sacked
- Nobody would know what their job was
- If employees did know what their job was, they wouldn’t have the skills to do it
- The best people would leave
- Employees would get paid differently for doing the same job; and know it
- The organisation couldn’t translate strategy into action
- Employees would become demotivated
- Competitors would outperform you
- The organisation would either become bankrupt or be taken over.
You are the potential lynch pin to your organisation’s success!
Can you think of some more? Send them to us.