Are you fed up with the doom and gloom merchants who only offer problems and reasons ‘why not to ...’? Well wake up to the fact that if you think this is your reality you have a choice to either hang on and survive or if you really believe you can ‘make a difference’ there are things you can do NOW to start thriving. So, do you want to make your job the best job in the world? If so, read on .....
Strategic HR – We make the difference
1. Don’t look to others to lead you. You are receiving this Newsletter as you are already a HR Leader even if that is not your title. The success of HR is down to the quality of the HR Professionals and what we do (97%) and only 3% down to the HR structure and our budget.
2. We’re sure you have the right qualities to be a great HR Professional but just in case you’re not 100% sure what great looks like download this article Practical steps to becoming courageous.
Measuring HR – What I need to do to be great
3. How effective do you think you are? Do you know what more you can do to become truly great? Just in case you’re curious test yourself by completing Discovering what I need to do to be great at HR.
Practical HR – How to be great
4. Deal or no deal? At CourageousHR we have spent years capturing great HR practices and offering our clients really practical tools to help them apply these great practices in their organisation. So, we want to carry on with our generosity but now we want you to help us to help you get even better.
5. In next month’s Newsletter issue we are going to launch our new ‘Great HR Practices community’ which is based on the idea that the more feedback, ideas and inspirational stories you give us the more free help, advice and freebies you get from us. So, you’re now on notice to put your thinking cap on and get involved – you know we’re worth it.
6. What is your opinion of how HR? We always love to know what you think because it makes sure we can offer you the best possible advice and practical tools. Therefore, we would love it if you could take 15 minutes to complete our State of the HR Nation 2011 survey.
7. As a thank-you to all who complete the survey we will send you – for free – the first in our series of e-books (normal retail price £9.99) from our ‘Developing your HR expertise series’.
8. At CourageousHR we specialise in providing practical and ground breaking HR Training which will immediately make you better at your job. We are always updating and refining our training programmes so if you haven’t looked at what is on offer click HR Training to find out more.
Join the HR revolution and keep us in touch with what you are doing.
<Downloads have been achieved. If you'd like to have a copy, please contact us>